Monday, February 3, 2014

THE EXPERIMENT BEGINS

By Angeline M Duran Santiago


There is so much information on the internet that one can have overload before noon. Being able to separate fact from myth, possible and impossible can be misleading. Daring to attempt someone's advice with natural remedies opens the door to new possibilities for improved health. At the end of the day, you have lots of information and still even more unanswered questions.



Here is where my journey has taken a change. I am willing to try experimenting with non-traditional medicine, meaning, using other resources found in nature to try and change what is going on in my son's body. I am not going Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde here, (Frankenstein either). I just need to see if it can make a difference. 

I'm not going to attempt anything harmful to my son. Absolutely wouldn't dream of it. I just found a lot of information on foods I wouldn't normally make and how they have healing properties or something that can alleviate and improve the life of a Type 1 Diabetic. Isn't it worth the try if it can dramatically extend someone's life?


Today, I purchased the Okra and early today placed it in a large cup of water. Nosey me, I lifted one piece up after leaving it there for a while and observed a clear gel oozing out of the Okra. Well, according to what I've read, drinking this water should change his blood sugar levels. My prayer is that I will see something happening in two weeks, and then hopefully, by the end of a month to six weeks. 




This is my experiment. It has begun and I pray the Lord guide me. There are other things I've learned about in the health books. I'm not telling you to go out and do this or that it works. This decision is only mine based on my desire to increase my son's life and see that it's a healthy one. I have faith that there is something in God's creation that will make the difference. 

Please note: I am not endorsing, claiming, or proving any of this works. I am simply sharing, as part of my journal, that I want to try these ideas I've found in books and online. If it works, Praise the Lord! If it doesn't, I will keep experimenting with other things until something helps lower my son's blood sugar levels. 


Resources- Book I purchased: 
Click Here for more information:
Diabetes Without Drugs by Suzy Cohen

Internet Resources: 

  1. Wikipedia Okra
  2. Video on CBN about Suzy Cohen's book
  3. Natural Wonders for Diabetes Article
  4. TuDiabetis.org Person Sharing it works
  5. A New Use for Okra
  6. Okra Cures Diabetes
  7. Lady Fingers (Okra) Lowers Blood Sugar





No comments:

Post a Comment